Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prioritizing. I'm in the middle of trying to prioritize a garage full of boxes that need to be unpacked. My sister just read a book called "Life is Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets". I think that is hilarious...and true. I have to put some things in perspective as I look at my garage. Which is a priority and which is a fitted sheet? It sounds easier than it is though. I find if I shut the garage door I can actually forget I have a garage. That is until I find I'm missing something buried in all those boxes. Like a toilet brush or something. Then all of a sudden a toilet brush becomes a priorty and everything else is a fitted sheet. The toilets are gross and people are coming. Ooh, now I'm dizzy. Am I cleaning bathrooms or doing laundry? Then a few days go by and I think maybe everything in the garage is a fitted sheet because I'm making do pretty good without everything that's out there. Then all of a sudden I need my Kitchen Aid and I'm out there with a priority again. Geez I need to get organized. Maybe I should go to Starbucks. Life is too short, get a frappacino when you want one. Later.

No comments: