Thursday, July 8, 2010

So I have created a blog. Every one said I should do it and now I have done it. Why did I do it? Why did I call it Plan B? Because I need to write things down that happen, I need to keep some kind of journal. Every time I have tried to write a journal in the past I end up recording everything I ate that day and how fat I feel. "I ate two wheat thins and an orange all day and I gained two pounds!" That's not so much what I want to remember...I'm calling my blog Plan B because I am always on Plan B, or C or D or Y. Have you noticed that not much in life goes according to plan? You have to switch hit almost all day long. Today I have a meeting with a business partner from out of town later this afternoon. At lunch I was squirting some sour cream on my burrito and there was a little hole in the container and sour cream squirted down the from of my top. Nice. I had not planned to wear a dirty shirt to the meeting but...plan B I guess. See how that works? I used to think I had bad luck...now I know it's just the "Plan B effect". It makes me feel happier in my life to look at it that way rather than bad luck. Maybe you relate. If so, feel free to share. Later.

1 comment:

Sista said...

Hi - I'm Dee's sister Chris. I totally relate to Plan B. Keep blogging baby!